This is one of the most searching query in the Google nowadays that how can we Upgrade Any Phone To KitKat Yes! you can upgrade any phone to kitkat but you have to follow some steps to upgrade your android phone to kitkat. KitKat is a new android version in market nowadays so every android user want to update his/her phone to latest android kitkat. some of the android’s have official kitkat update from mobiles company but some of then don’t have any official update. but you can update your android mobile manually. you need to find an matched android kitkat rom for your mobile phone. nowadays samsung, google nexus have official kitkat update in there phones. but some of companies like karboon, xolo, micromax etc dont have any official update in there android phones so if you want to update your phone to latest kitkat update you need to find custom rom of kitkat for your android mobile and i am going to show you all the tools and working methods to Upgrade Any Phone To KitKat easily you can comment down if you have any problem to finding custom kitkat rom for your androids. so lets take a look at methods and requirements given below.
NOTICE : please backup your current android rom cause if you face any problem then you can restore your android mobile without wasting your time.
Upgrade Any Android Phone To KitKat
If you don’t want to take any risk and don’t want to mess with your phone or computer you can easily upgrade your android to kitkat official look to have some new and best features in android there is lot of android kitkat launcher in the android play-store and here i am going to show you some of best and free kitkat launcher to gave whole new look to your android phone and have kikat experience in any phone which have gingerbread or jelly bean android.
KitKat Experience With KitKat Launcher
- Download One of the best KitKat Launcher.
- Fully Loaded with all new functions of kitkat.
- All the functions are available free of cost.
- Easily install and have all new kitkat look in your android phone
KK Launcher (KitKat Launcher)
- Download Another best KK Launcher (KitKat Launcher).
- This is also Fully loaded anf fully free of cost available in android play store.
- Give all new look to your bored android jelly bean.
Here is How Upgrade Any Phone To KitKat So lest have a look ant some steps to update your jelly bean android phone to kitkat.
Important Aspects To Know
Odin works only in Windows. Users of other platforms like Linux OS (such as Ubuntu) or Mac OS should use CrossOver Utility to run Odin in their OS | Or There is some more tools to flash kitkat rom find matched for your android or comment down and let me find and then tell you
Note : The users must proceed at their own risk while trying out the manual installation
- At-least Have 1 Gb Ram Mobile phone.
- Al-Least Have Quad Core mobile Phone.
- With Fast GPU.
- And Of-cause An Android Phone
How To Install Custom kitkat rom in any android
- First of all you need to find update file for your android phone that you are using. you can comment down if u can’t find files for your android phone i can find for you .
- Download Custom Rom or any one you want based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and Google Apps for Android phone your computer
- Connect your android to PC via USB and copy the ROM and Google Apps packages to the root folder of your handset’s SD card without extracting them.
- Disconnect USB and turn off your phone.
- Get into the Recovery Mode by pressing and holding Volume Up, Home and Power buttons together
- In the Recovery Mode, perform a factory reset by selecting “wipe data/factory reset.” Use the Power button to select options. Now, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition.”
- Now wipe the dalvik cache as well. From CWM recovery, go to “Advanced” menu and then select “wipe dalvik cache.”
- Go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from sdcard” and then select “choose zip from sdcard.”
- Use the Volume keys to go to the Android 4.4.2 ROM zip file copied to the SD card and select it using the Power button.
- Repeat Step 7 and Step 8 to install Google Apps.
- After the installation is complete, press the “+++Go back+++” button to go back to the main recovery menu and select “reboot system now.”
- Now Just wait for some time to complete all the steps and then you will get whole new updated andriod phone of your’s
Dont panic to do these steps if you git bricked your android phone so here is simple and easy method toUnbrick Any Android Phone Follow the simple steps to unbrick your phone.
Here is the list of android phones that are officially get KitKat Update from company
Samsung Phones to get Android 4.4 Update
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – Update Rolling out in UK, India
- Samsung Galaxy Mega (no confirmation whether the 5.8, 6.3 or both)
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 & Tab 2
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Sony Phones to get Android 4.4 Update
HTC Phones to get Android 4.4 Update
- HTC One X
- New Desire series phones launched in 2013
- HTC Droid DNA
- HTC J
- HTC Butterfly
LG Phones to get Android 4.4 Update
- LG G2
- LG Nexus 4
- LG Optimus L7, L5, L3
- LG Optimus G
- LG Optimus G Pro
- LG Optimus VU
Micromax Phones to get Android 4.4 Update
- Micromax A110 Canvas 2
- Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus
- Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle
- Micromax A114 Canvas 2.2
- Micromax A116 Canvas HD
- Micromax A116i Canvas HD
- Micromax A117 Canvas Magnus
- Micromax A200 (Rumored Canvas smartphone)
- Micromax A210 Canvas 4
- Micromax A240 Canvas Doodle 2
- Micromax A250 Canvas Turbo
And many more phones got official updates from there company this year so if you don’t want to do theses steps then wait if your phone on the list then you will get official update Best Of Luck .:)
So Here is all about Upgrade Any Phone To KitKat if you have any problem or any quires or want any help then comment down there i will answer fast as soon as possible ..
Top Free Video Calling Apps For Android
Top Free Antivirus For Android
How to make WiFi Direct on Your Laptop
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)