Today android phone is most used by every one . all people like the android mobile to use easy and fast to use this is very good operating system provided by Google this is based on the LINUX . this is free of coast provided by Google there is many free apps and game for android available free of coast in android play store . there is 4,5 version available of android os there is ginger bread .honey comb, ice-cream sandwich . and jelly bean . every operating system is based on Android and have some upgrade version and some good feature in every android version jelly bean is a latest this is very fast good looking and battery saver operating system by android phone but the sad thing is this is only available in high coast mobile phones. but you can update any android phone easily to jelly bean with some manually steps as gona show you how you can Upgrade Any Phone to Jelly Bean easily.
Important Aspects To Know
Odin works only in Windows. Users of other platforms like Linux OS (such as Ubuntu) or Mac OS should use CrossOver Utility to run Odin in their OS
Note : The users must proceed at their own risk while trying out the manual installation
HOW TO INSTALL
- First of all you need to find update file for your android phone that you are using. you can comment down if u can’t find files for your android phone i can find for you .
- the you need oDin with the help of this software you can update your phone Download Odin 3.07 here.
- Power off the phone and put it on the Download Mode. To do this, press and hold the Volume Down and Home buttons while pressing the Power button until the Samsung appears on the screen.
- Run Odin as an Administrator.
- Connect phone to your computer via the USB cable while in Download mode. If the device is connected properly, one of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number.
- In Odin, select the following files from extracted from the download file firmware folder:- Click on PDA and select the .tar file with CODE in its name- Click on Phone and select file with MODEM in its name (Ignore this step if there is no such file)- Click on CSC and select file with CSC in its name (Ignore this step if there is no such file)- Click on PIT and select the .pit file. Use this file only if you get it while extracting the zip file mentioned in Step 1 or else just ignore it.
- (Note – In case the extracted zip files do not have any modem, CSC or .pit file, it means that you do not require them. It’s the file with .tar.md5 extension that is a must-have and should be flashed through PDA section)
- In the Odin, ensure that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected. If you are using a .pit file, ensure that re-partition checkbox is selected.
- Click on the Start button in Odin to begin the installation process.
- Once flashing is done, you will see a PASS message with a green background in the left-most box at the top of the Odin. The device will now restart on its own. After you get the Samsung logo on the home screen, unplug the device from the computer.
- now if you’r phone stuck on the Samsung logo follow this post to unbrick your phone easily don’t panick while doing this steps Unbrick Any Android Phone.
- you can easily unbrick follow the post given on the upper post
- if your phone start then now your running on the jelly bean android go to settings >> about phone >> android version 4.1 jelly bean
this is all about how to Upgrade Any Phone to Jelly Bean
NOTE: if any lose or damage you need to go to Samsung care center to get regain access to your phone. so follow the steps very care fully and you will upgrade easily. Upgrade Any Phone to Jelly Bean.
if you want to downgrade you phone to default android version follow this post Downgrade To Any Android Firmware.
comment down if any problem and if u dn’t get upgrade file for you android phone i will help you like the post. Upgrade Any Phone to Jelly Bean
Aslo check: Top 5 Free Antivirus For Android How To Make Ram Of SD Card Android How To Root Any Android Phone
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)