Normally Samsung Android phones are so secure to flash. But you are unlucky and got your phone bricked during flashing, rooting or upgrading. Unbrick Any Android Phone
Here is good news for You – A developer come up with a software called one-click unbrick for Samsung Android phones. This small utility uses ODIN to repair our Samsung phones. Almost all Samsung phones with Android éclair and above can be fixed with this tool (few exceptions – it is working on some Android 1.5 too)
One-Click, unbrick tool works on Windows, Linux and Mac also. It has some bugs in windows version, but both Linux and Mac were working fine. Don’t get worried about windows version if you are a window user. Developers are continuously working on Windows version for its stability Unbrick Any Android Phone
REQUIREMENTS TO UNBRICK YOUR PHONE
- First, install Java on your PC if you haven’t java go to Java site and install it.
- Download one-click Unbrick tool
- window users will need .rar/.zip extractor software; you can download free all in one (7zip) extractor from here.
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- Right-click on the One-Click.jar file, move down to option “7-zip” and then select “Extract to OneClick”.
Now you will get a ‘OneClick’ folder.
Now copy ‘OneClick.jar’ file and paste it into the ‘OneClickheimdalloneclickresourcesHeimdallPackage’ folder.
Right-click on ‘oneclickloader.exe’ file and choose ‘Run as Administrator’.
Proceed with the installation of Heimdall.
After the installation is complete, you will see the One-Click UnBrick interface.
- Connect the phone to computer via USB and click on “unsoft brick” button to recover your bricked Samsung Android phone.
here is all about how to Unbrick Any Android Phone comment down if any problem and like post