If you have a Nokia mobile phone S60, S40 edition etc. and you have protected your memory card with a password and forgotten.If one day suddenly you restore your phone, after that you find that your memory card is password protected and shit! You don’t know the password and have some important files & data in that, what will you do? Don’t worry, I will show you the way by which you can unlock memory card’s password. If that trick will not work then sorry you can’t recover your memory card’s password & data but yes , I will tell you the other trick by which you can format your memory card and at least recover your memory card to reuse.
So, these are some tricks to recover your memory card’s password.
If you have a Nokia s60 1st & 2nd edition phone you can find your memory card’s forgotten password by following these steps:
- Download and Install FExplorer.
- Insert card into your s60 1st or 2nd edition phone but don’t access it through phone.
- Run FExplorer and Open the path C: system.
- You will find there a file named mmcstore , move this file to other location of your phone, rename the filemmcstore.txt
- Open the file in your phone or Copy that file(mmcstore.txt) to your PC and open that file in notepad.
- You will find your password in that file.
- By this way, you can unlock memory card and recover your memory card’s password.
Unlock Memory Card in Nokia s60 3rd edition:
While searching, I haven’t found any way to find a password of Nokia s60 3rd edition phones. But in some s60 3rd edition phones & almost all E-series phones you can unlock your memory card by remote lock option. Follow these steps:-
- Activate remote lock option by going to Tools ↪ Settings ↪ Security ↪ Phone and SIM ↪ Allow remote lock menu. The password of your memory card will be your remote lock message.
- Send a SMS containing your remote lock message that will automatically change your memory card password.
Unlock memory card in Nokia s40 edition phones:
The only option to recover your locked memory card in Nokia s40 edition phones is formatting it with an s60.
- Insert your locked memory card in a Nokia s60 edition phone.
- Open the memory card options. You will see an option to format, select the format option. After formatting, you can at-least recover your memory card to reuse.
Some other tricks to unlock memory card:
- Try to explore your memory card in Linux OS. For a start, you can download ubuntu or some other Linux distros which can be run on a USB drive. List of Linux OS can be run on a USB drive.
- Go to a mobile repair shop and get your memory card unlocked. They will charge you almost 50 bucks. They will put your memory card in a Memory Card Adapter and unlock it.
- Or buy your own Memory Card Adapter. Memory Card Adapters are available in the market. It will cost you around 2000 to 3000 INR.
So here is all working method How to Unlock Memory Card Password you can easily do this so try all method and comment down which one works for you.
Flashlight Blink While Call In Android Like Apple
How To Reset An Android Phone