If you have a Nokia mobile phone S60, S40 edition etc. and you have protected your memory card with passwordand forgotten.If one day suddenly you restore your phone , after that you find that your memory card is passwordprotected and shit ! You don’t know the password and have some important files & data in that, what will you do ? Don’t worry, I will show you the way by which you can unlock memory card’s password. If that trick will not work then sorry you can’t recover your memory card’s password & data but yes , I will tell you the other trick by which you can format your memory card and at-least recover your memory card to reuse How to Unlock Memory Card Password.
So, these are some tricks to recover your memory card’s password.
1. If you have a Nokia s60 1st & 2nd edition phone you can find your memorycard’s forgotten password by following these steps:
- Download and Install FExplorer.
- Insert card into your s60 1st or 2nd edition phone but don’t access it through phone.
- Run FExplorer and Open the path C:system.
- You will find there a file named mmcstore , move this file to other location of your phone, rename the filemmcstore.txt
- Open the file in your phone or Copy that file(mmcstore.txt) to your pc and open that file in notepad.
- You will find your password in that file.
- By this way, you can unlock memory card and recover your memory card’s password.
2. Unlock Memory Card in Nokia s60 3rd edition:
While searching, I haven’t found any way to find password of Nokia s60 3rd edition phones. But in some s60 3rd edition phones & almost all E-series phones you can unlock your memory card by remote lock option. Follow these steps:-
- Activate remote lock option by going to Tools ↪ Settings ↪ Security ↪
Phone and SIM ↪ Allow remote lock menu. The password of your memory card will be your remote lock message.
- Send an sms containing your remote lock message that will automatically change your memory cardpassword.
3. Unlock memory card in Nokia s40 edition phones:
The only option to recover your locked memory card in Nokia s40 edition phones is formatting it with an s60.
- Insert your locked memory card in an Nokia s60 edition phone.
- Open the memory card options. You will see an option of format, select the format option. After formatting, you can at-least recover your memory card to reuse.
So here is all working method How to Unlock Memory Card Password you can easily do this so try all method and comment down which one works for you.