How To Make Ram Of SD Card Android
Tips machine this time is How To Increase Internal Memory And RAM Tablet and Machine Phone. Increase Internal Memory And RAM Tablet and Machine Phone. You need only a few things for Increasing Internal Memory and RAM.
- SD card as you want but class 4 or higher SD Card will give excellent speed to your Phone.
- Rooted smart phone.
- Or Rooted Tablet (If you want to increase RAM and Internal Memory of it.)
- SD card reader
- Windows PC
- An internet connection for downloading a few software or you can get it from somewhere else also
Note For Users: This method mostly worked in all Machine Devices; Internal Memory Trick will work on all devices but Ram Increasing process is dependent on your phone’s ROM whether your ROM supports swapping or not.(The information about your phone’s ROM, you can get it our Ram increasing section given below)
INCREASING INTERNAL MEMORY
The first step you have to do is to partition your SD Card and for doing this you have to:
- Download Mini Tool Partition from here.
- Install the application on your PC and connect your SD card to your PC
with Card Reader.
- Open Mini Tool Partition on your PC and when the Wizards open click on your SD Card and select Delete option. (Not: This will format your SD Card completely mean that it will erase your data permanently, so previous to doing this backup your data at any place in PC or another Storage device.)
- When the Formatting of your SD Card is completed then, you have the whole of space of your SD Card as unallocated then Right click SD Card and select make the option.
- A popup box will open giving you options for making partition; choose the partition as primary and file system as FAT if SD Card is less than 4GB or FAT32 if your SD Card is more than 4GB.
- Leave about 512 MB or more space (your choice) for making the next partition.
- Then select done and do right click on unallocated space of your SD Card and again click make the option. Select Primary partition but change the file system to Ext2, Ext3 or Ext4.
Note: (Ext2 is not compulsory as most ROMs work fine with it). How To Make Ram Of SD Card Android
- Click Apply Changes and then the process goes on for the few minutes and then the partition is completed.
- Install Link2sd from Google Play or download and install the .apk format file from here to your phone.
- On the first launch of the app, it will question for root permissions and then, it will ask you the file system of the .ext partition that you had before made, choose the option as you had chosen in the partitioning steps.
- Sort the apps according to size and start linking them and then you have done your task.
Now you have your Phone’s Internal Memory+ Ext file size made by you on your SD Card. Now you can go your apps from your device memory to SD Card and simultaneously your device speed will also be increased.
INCREASING RAM OF ANDROID PHONES
- For increasing your device RAM, you have to at the outset download “Swapper for Root” from Google Play Store.
Open the app that you have downloaded now for RAM and select the amount of RAM you want to increase.
- Let the application to make the .swp file and you have increased the ram you sought after.
Now you can have HD games and Apps which requires much amount of RAM.
– Your phone’s or Tablet’s ROM needs to have a2sd help and SWAP Help. If you don’t know about your Phone or Tablet so much then you can quest through the internet typing your ROM name with “a2sd help” or “swap help” or a touch similar to this for more accurate information about your Device’s ROM. Download exchange checks to see if your ROM supports swapping.
– You might receive an error on your Machine Phone or Tablet adage hurt SD card on your phone or Tablet then don’t worry about it re-partitioning will solve the problem. How To Make Ram Of SD Card Android
This is all bout How To Make Ram Of SD Card Android comment down if any problem as the post