Cydia is a custom app store designed for all sort of iPhone iPad it offers more control over the IOS devices you can install custom apps which are not available in the app store.
You can totally customize your iPhone like never Installing apps from Cydia is 100% safe you can even install paid apps for free from external sources.
Cydia is not available in the app store you need to jailbreak your device and then only you can install Cydia but don’t worry there is a trick with the help of that you can install Cydia without Jailbreak in any iPhone or iPad.
What is Cydia
It is an alternative to the app store with more customization option and app packages that are not available on a native IOS app store. Cydia app makes use of Advanced Packing Tool (APT) repositories to help you install such apps on their device.
It supports all IOS versions from IOS 10 to 12.
Install Cydia without Jailbreak
I’ve searched across the internet and found so many methods with the help of you can get Cydia in IOS versions like IOS 7,8,9,10,11 and even IOS 12 and these methods works in any iPhone from iPhone 5,6,7, 7plus, 8, 8plus, iPhone X and newly launched iPhone XS and XR.
Start with the easiest method alive on earth to Install Cydia without Jailbreak.
- First, you need to open Safari browser and open the link http://www.openappmkt.mobi or http://www.cydiaios7.com (Available for all IOS)
- You will see a pop with add to the screen and click on it.
- Go to home screen and you will see the Cydia app and click on it.
- The app will download data for the first time.
- Install apps and try packages and enjoy it.
If the above method won’t work for you for some reasons don’t worry this method will surely work after installing this app called flekstore you can even install paid apps and more.
- Go to your Safari browser and open the link https://flekstore.com
- Click on download and install this app.
- Go to home screen and open it.
- Swipe from left to right you will see a menu click on Tweaks.
- In the top bar search for Cydia.
- Open Cydia app and click on install to get it on the device.
- It will add the icon to the home screen after it instals the app.
- First, it will check your device configuration and install files for the first time.
- You can see multiple pop-ups while installing data just ignore all messages and click on install Cydia.
- Restart your iPhone after, all the process finishes.
- Open Cydia app and your good to go install packages and have fun.
Due to some reason if the above methods don’t work on your phone
there is the last method even if it doesn’t work finally, you need to jailbreak your device to get Cydia.
- Download Termius – SSH client.
- Open this app from home screen and clicks on quick connect.
- Go to Setting>Wifi open connected network and copy IP address.
- Now open SSH app from the recent app and enter your copied IP here.
- Scroll down and enter your device username.
- Now at the top click on the connect button.
- It will ask you to enter the password and the password is “apline”.
- Click on the return copy paste the code given below
wget -q -O /tmp/cyinstall.sh http://downloads.kr1sis.net/cyinstall.sh%20&& chmod 755 /tmp/cyinstall.sh && /tmp/cyinstall.sh
- Go to home screen and you can see Cydia app downloaded.
- Open the app and wait for it to download the file and restart your device your good to go.
If any of the above methods don’t work for you get the best alternative for Cydia.
- Open Safari browser and click on the link https://inojb.net/app/
- You will see a page with two apps to install.
- Try to install both apps afterwards choose which is best for you.
- These apps work on all iPhones and iPad.
At the end hope you will Install Cydia without Jailbreak and if face any problem while installing comment down to get the help.