Bricked your phone don’t worry I got some tricks to Unbrick Any Android Phone But you have to work with some patience and don’t panic your phone will be back in working mode and don’t need to go to your service provider.
Here is good news for You – A developer come up with a software called one-click unbrick for Samsung Android phones. This small utility uses ODIN to repair our Samsung phones. Almost all Samsung phones with Android éclair and above can be fixed with this tool (few exceptions – it is working on some Android 1.5 too)
One-Click, unbrick tool works on Windows, Linux and Mac also. It has some bugs in windows version, but both Linux and Mac were working fine. Don’t get worried about windows version if you are a window user. Developers are continuously working on Windows version for its stability Unbrick Any Android Phone
REQUIREMENTS TO UNBRICK ANY ANDROID PHONE
- First, install Java on your PC if you haven’t java go to Java site and install it.
- Download one-click Unbrick tool
- window users will need .rar/.zip extractor software; you can download free all in one (7zip) extractor from here.
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- Right-click on the One-Click.jar file, move down to option “7-zip” and then select “Extract to OneClick”.
- Now you will get a ‘OneClick’ folder.
- Now copy ‘OneClick.jar’ file and paste it into the ‘OneClickheimdalloneclickresourcesHeimdallPackage’ folder.
- Right-click on ‘oneclickloader.exe’ file and choose ‘Run as Administrator’.
- Proceed with the installation of Heimdall.
- Advertisement -
After the installation is complete, you will see the One-Click UnBrick interface.
- Connect the phone to computer via USB and click on “unsoft brick” button to recover your bricked Samsung Android phone.
If you got the MediaTek device and stuck on booting, you can fix your phone with this little tweak and get your phone back to working mode follow the steps.
- Search in google with your device name like ” xolo hive stock ROM.”
- Search with the query with your phone name or model number.
- If you find your mobile’s stock recovery half of work is done.
- Now after downloading that file put the same file on your SD card.
- Now hold volume up button and power button at the same time and it will take you to the menu.
- It only works with volume up and down button and enters with power button so be careful.
- Now Find that zip file and click enter and wait until it’s done and you’re ready to go.
- Restart your phone and boom your phone is now working.
p style=”text-align: center;”>PRO TIP
If your recovery doesn’t let you flash zip you can find TWRP recovery and way to flash in google easily and then you can surely flash that zip if got the problem in finding TWRP
Comment down with your phone model number I’ll find a link for you make sure you subscribe to the comments so you can get my answer in your inbox.
Snapdragon devices come up with fastboot that makes flashing device easier and you don’t need to find any custom recovery like TWRP or Phil Recovery to get your device back to work so follow up the steps given below.
- You have to find the fastboot or bootable recovery for your device.
- Like if you got mi device then your life os easier you can find flashing software drivers for your device and stock ROM for your device.
- You can find fastboot recovery in google like “redmi two fastboot stock ROM.”
- You have to find all matching drivers and software to flash.
- After all, that you have to unzip the file and flash through software for your mobile.
- And you’re ready to go.
Comment down with your phone’s model number if you got problem while finding stuff for your mobile I’d sure help you as fast as I can.
Unbrick any device without computer
Some if the methods I write in above fold is also worked workout computer all you need to do is download stock recovery and put that file on your SD card and you’re ready to Unbrick Any Android Phone.
- Find flashable stock recovery for your mobile.
- Put that file in sd card and rename with update.zip
- Press volume up button and power button at the same time.
- You’ll be in the secret menu of your mobile and move to flash from sd card and click enter and wait until it’s done and restart your mobile
- See if it works your ready to rock. 🙂
Unbrick MediaTek Device With SP Flash Tools
You can use this method if flashing stock ROM doesn’t work for you all you need to do if download the latest SP Tools and follow the steps given below to Unbrick Any Android Phone.
- You have to download stock ROM for your mobile.
- All the MediaTek drivers for your phone you can find everything in downloaded zip.
- Open sp tools and Move to download section in sp tools.
- Click on scatter loading and go to the download file folder click on scatter file.
- It will load all the file path for your mobile and ready to flash.
- You can see a section where download only is selected if don’t want to lose your file don’t change but if you want the fresh install click on format and download will boost your mobile.
- Now click on download button.
- Power off your phone and press volume down button (volume up if down not works) and connect your phone with USB.
- If your drivers are properly installed, it will connect and it will show you’re the working process and wait till its done.
- Restart and your phone will start as normal.
Unbrick MI or Xiaomi Device With or Without Computer
- Head over to Miui Forum click on your device.
- You can find the flashable file and download that.
- Put that file in sd card with the name as Update.zip.
- Restart your phone and press volume up and power button at the same time
- Follow the on-screen instructions and click on update device.
- Wait till it’s done you are ready to go.
- Restart your mobile.
I know getting device bricked is worst feeling ever and if you are facing the same problem and not able to recover your mobile I can help you as fast as I can comment down with your problem described or find me on my social network to get help faster to Unbrick Any Android Phone.
If you want to know Why You Should Root Your Android Phone all the pros and cons explained and if you want to root your mobile pro tip How To Root Any Android Without Computer Follow the stpes and you can easily root any android phone without computer.
Always happy to help 🙂