Android phone are mostly in use now-days and popular, I bought new Android phone recently Xolo Q1000 Which is awesome and budgeted phone, I was Thinking about to change my phone’s System font And I download font app from play store and,It says need to root phone but I don’t want to root my phone cause it void guaranty so I found one way to change my phones font however it need root one time but after that you can unroot it through changing font so here is a quick a easy way How To Change Android Fonts Without Root.
How To Change Android Fonts Without Root
- firstly you need to read this post How To Root Any Android without computer with one click!
- now if you had successful root move to next step.
- you just need to install any font app from play store for changing font.
- choose any font app I like My Font app quit good.
- download any font which you want to install asa your system font,
- Now restart phone and then it will be used,fonts will be changed.
- Now if you want to unroot your phone you can unroot it with one click.
- you can unroot you phone from framroot app or superSu app
- open SuperSu app Move to settings and scroll down and you will get Full unroot click there.
- follow the picture to unroot your phone.
- Now click there in unroot and your phone will be unroot easily.
- All Done font changed and phone is unrooted again.
So here is all about How To Change Android Fonts Without Root you can follow the steps and change fonts easily
If you had any question fell free to ask in comments and get answer quickly